Do you have excellent leadership skills and the ability to drive and motivate teams of people at all levels? CY Resourcing are working directly with a large NHS Organization based in London who are looking for an experienced and talented individual to head up the procurement department for a period of 6 months.
Reporting directly to the director of Finance and Information the Key responsibilities would be:
- To continuously develop and implement the Trust’s Procurement Policy to ensure that it reflects changing legislation and Trust objectives and to participate in the drafting/revising of any related policies affecting other department resulting from Supply Chain Reviews.
- To continuously review working procedures within the Supplies Department in order to increase efficiency, reduce operational costs and improve the service to the Trust.
- To act as the Trust’s focal point for all activities within the complete procurement cycle, i.e. identifying the need, sourcing=, tendering, evaluation, negotiation, ordering, delivery, internal distribution, materials management, stock control and contract management.
- Assisting in the transition to the local STP from a procurement perspective.
- To carry out any other associated duties that may be requested by the Director of Finance to ensure an effective supplies service is maintained within
For further details on this position then please contact Jake O’Connor 0121 632 6778 or email@example.com