CY Executive Resourcing are proud to be exclusively recruiting for a high profile NHS Trust in the Northern Home Counties.
Senior Finance Manager:
You will be covering a variety of complex issues both in clinical and corporate areas of the Trust. Working closely with the Board, Executive Team and Senior Management, providing specialist financial strategic input. You will possess the ability to analyse the complex relationship between activity, income and cost, then using this information to secure income and manage cost.
Other Responsibilities will include:
• Financial input into service development
• Supporting major strategic change projects
• Consolidating financial performance, analysing variance and apprising budget holders
• Act as the finance lead on designated cross cutting CIP schemes
• Lead on budget control
• Support the ongoing refinement and adoption of SLR and PLICS
The role will suit someone who is capable of seeing beyond the numbers and capable of offering a holistic and commercially focused mind set
To be considered for this post you must be CCAB qualified.
For more information please contact Kieran at CY Executive Resourcing on 01908 403300 or alternatively email email@example.com