Category Manager required for a global Purchasing Organisation based in the South West.
The Category Manager will report into the Senior Category Manager and be responsible for the medical and pharmaceutical category management on behalf of a public sector client.
Category Manager - Key Role Responsibilities:
- Supporting strategic supplier negotiations
- Analyse existing supply chain data, the commercial markets and potential new entrants to the market
- Collaborating with all stakeholders to update the Category Strategy
- Identify areas of cost improvement
- Tracking and reporting progress against Cost Base Reduction (CBR).
- Identifying suppliers with the best capability to satisfy customer requirements
Category Manager - Personal Requirements
- MCIPS qualified or working towards
- OJEU experience highly desirable
- Previous experience within medical, pharmaceutical or clinical Procurement
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
- Thorough understanding of Supply Chain Management and Procurement
If you are a Procurement Professional with previous experience within the medical, clinical or pharmaceutical Categories, please apply with your CV today.
For a full job description or a confidential discussion regarding the role, please contact Andy Watson at CY Executive Resourcing on 0121 633 4884 or firstname.lastname@example.org